Foam rollers are widely used to treat a wide range of soft tissue and muscle problems that can affect the body. Plantar fasciitis is a common problem that typically is painful under the heel bone and is worse for those first few steps in the morning. There has been some research that has shown that using a foam roller for plantar fasciitis can improve the outcomes.
- High-density foam roller with molded edges
- Ideal for balance, strengthening, flexibility, and rehab exercises
- VERSATILE MASSAGE TOOL: Ideal for pre and post-workout by massaging and releasing tension from muscles including back, legs, neck, calves, IT band, hamstrings, lats, and glutes for overall better mobility
- FIRM MASSAGE – High-density foam structure provides a deeper massage than standard foam rollers, and is extra firm to support all body types without losing shape after regular use. Effective for all fitness levels from beginners to advanced. Maximum weight capacity is 300 lb
- GREATER BENEFITS: Our foam roller for back with various sizes and colors enhances muscle recovery, massage, physical therapy, exercise, deep tissue work and improves flexibility, bodybuilding, running, weight training, and yoga. Use it during physical therapy sessions to rehabilitate and strengthen your body.
- THICKER FOR BETTER RESULT: High density EPP adds extra firmness to our body roller, making it suitable for professional trainers
- 🧘【5 in 1 Deep Tissue Muscle Massage Set】Package includes 1 hollow foam roller (33*14cm), 1yoga stick, 1 massage ball, 1 stretching band, and 1 storage bag, 5 in 1 Foam roller set can more efficiently relieve the pain all over your body.
- 🧘【 High-Quality Material 】Made of safe, non-toxic, pressure-resistant, waterproof and eco-friendly PVC and EVA materials, lightweight, good cushioning elasticity, and durable. Suitable for sports enthusiasts, men, women and children can be used for yoga, fitness, running, dancing, leisure, sports, daily exercise, etc.
- Patented foam roller design offers a superior, multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core
- Constructed from quality materials that won't break down or lose shape from repeated use
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
A specific roller for treating plantar fasciitis is the Pediroller which was designed by a podiatrist to help foot problems.