A Charcot Foot is a deformity that most commonly occurs in those with diabetes, especially those with the nerve damage. Because of the nerve damage they are unable to sense and trauma that occurs in the foot, so the damage continues resulting in a range of deformities.
- TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE - Use a soft, flexible tape measure to find the circumference around your ankle, in inches. Refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find your size.
- FOR EVERYDAY WEAR - Fits any right or left laced shoe and in a variety of styles. The breathable ankle wrap is comfortable and barely noticeable throughout the day allowing you to continue on as normal.
- Wagoner, Jessie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Indications:drop foot secondary to stroke or peroneal nerve palsy & mild drop foot secondary to other neurological conditions.
- Ideal For: drop foot after neurological impairment, dorsiflexion assistance and lateral stability for the entire foot-ankle area is provided by this support
- THE TREATMENT YOUR FEET DESERVE: Uncomfortable shoes, a fast paced life, sports your feet have to endure a lot every day and its only natural that your heels end up cracked and dry! With the PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream you can have the smooth feet of your dreams in the easiest and quickest way possible! The amazing formula of the cream will deeply moisturize and soften your feet for phenomenal results!
- AMERICAS FAVORITE FOOT CREAM: The PurSources Urea 40% Foot Cream is made with pride in the USA with premium quality ingredients, so you can rest assured that youre getting only the very best! And if you dont believe us, just ask the thousands of Americans that trust and prefer our Amazon Best Selling products!
- Medicare/HCPCS code A5500 diabetic shoe
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.