A Charcot Foot is a deformity that most commonly occurs in those with diabetes, especially those with the nerve damage. Because of the nerve damage they are unable to sense and trauma that occurs in the foot, so the damage continues resulting in a range of deformities.
- TO CHOOSE YOUR SIZE - Use a soft, flexible tape measure to find the circumference around your ankle, in inches. Refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find your size.
- FOR EVERYDAY WEAR - Fits any right or left laced shoe and in a variety of styles. The breathable ankle wrap is comfortable and barely noticeable throughout the day allowing you to continue on as normal.
- Wagoner, Jessie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- The best foot brace for drop foot
- More energy efficient than competitive stiff & loadless designs
- BEFORE YOU BUY: Please refer to the sizing chart if unsure of fit. Note: extra space between your toes and shoe is ideal (this design protects your toes). Size: US Men’s 9 - 10.5, Women’s 10.5 - 11.5.
- ADJUSTABLE SHOE FOR RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT: Providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages. Protective square toe design can be used on the left or right foot.
- Medicare/HCPCS code A5500 diabetic shoe
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.