Those foot creams which are based on urea are among the most effective to deal with a wide range of skin conditions of the feet in which the skin is dry (eg psoriasis, cracked heels). The evidence has shown that most cases of dry skin being deficient in urea which why the urea based creams are needed to help deal with that. The higher concentrations of urea (eg the Walkers 25% brand) are more useful to help remove the dry skin whereas the lower concentration (eg 15%) are helpful to improve the moisture levels in the epidermis.
- O’Keeffe’s for Healthy Feet Foot Cream is a concentrated foot cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked feet
- Creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface that instantly boosts moisture levels and helps prevent further moisture loss
- INCLUDES: One (1) 4-oz. tube of Gold Bond Ultimate Softening Foot Cream With Shea Butter to Soften Rough Calloused Feet
- RESTORE AND MAINTAIN SKIN'S YOUTHFUL APPEARANCE: The unique silk peptide matrix is formulated with vitamins and shea butter to soften and revitalize your skin
- MOISTURIZING HEEL CREAM: Made with rich Argan Oil, Heel Rescue is specially formulated to penetrate, moisturize and repair even the toughest cracks and callouses; Great for feet, heels, elbows, knees, and hands
- CONCENTRATED FORMULA: This antioxidant-rich, non-greasy, fragrance-free formula will soothe and repair feet and heels with no unpleasant residue; Get baby-soft feet with soothing, penetrating moisture
- One 1 oz package of Kerasal Intensive Foot Repair Skin Healing Ointment
- Dry skin ointment designed to help heal cracked heels and dry feet, delivering visible results in just 1 day
- An intensely hydrating proprietary blend that softens, hydrates and moisturizes dry, cracked heels
- Smooths and fills heel cracks
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.