The Toe foams are made from a polyurethane foam that is commonly used by podiatrists for a range of problems that affect the toes. The toe foams come in several different widths and can have a single thickness or on overlap double thickness on one side. They are used to protect the toes from trauma or provide padding for conditions like corns.
- [What You Get]: 5 pcs toe tubes sleeves, adapt to your small toes. One size: 4 inches/10cm length, 0.8 inch/2 cm diameter
- [Suits to]:Helps reduce discomfort caused by corns, blisters, and ingrown nails, nail problems, hammer toes, over- or under-lapping digits, keratotic lesions, or partially amputated digits
- 100 Toe Separators per Pack
- 1/4 inch thick
- Medical Grade Soft Foam with Fabric Liner
- Each Sleeve 1" X 12" Inside Diameter is 1"
- Package Contents: you will get 6 pieces of tubular foam toe sleeves, the quantities are enough for you and your whole family to use and replacements
- Cuttable Design: these toe cushion foam sleeves are measured approx. 1.2 inches in diameter, and the total length is about 15 cm/ 5.91 inches, they are cuttable, you can cut them to proper length according to your actual needs
- Common size: foam toe separators are designed in a shape that's in line with the gap between big toe and second toe, all the toe spacers have the same size that measures 0.5 inch thick, 2 inch long and 1.2 inch wide, suitable for most feet, and also work well for larger feet
- Soft material: the foam toe spacers are made of 3 layers of foam that is soft, breathable, lightweight and sweat-absorbent, helping you reduce overlapping, friction and cramping
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.