The Cluffy wedge is an option that clinicians sometimes use on the front edge of a foot orthotic to help problems with the big toe joint of the foot. The Cluffy wedge can also be purchased as a standalone pad by consumers. The product was developed by Dr James Clough, DPM.
- PROVEN PAIN RELIEF: The Cluffy Wedge lifts your big toe at an angle to help relieve foot pain; Clinically proven to help alleviate heel pain, plantar fasciitis, bunions, pain behind the toes, metatarsal pain, pain or calluses on the ball of the foot, neuroma pain and Achilles tendon pain; Also helps alleviate specific types of ankle, leg, knee, hip and back pain; Not recommended for arthritis or stiffness of the big toe
- DIRECTIONS: To use, simply apply under any insole or onto any shoe by placing the Cluffy Wedge squarely under the big toe, following the contour angle on the inside of the shoe or insert; Can be worn with any type of shoe, including sandals and flip flops; Please note that this product is not waterproof
- 💖【 Certificated Wedge Pillow】: Forias wedge pillow for sleeping is an incredibly comfortable bed wedge pillow for a relaxing night's sleep! 1.5" breathable memory foam top and 10.5" high density foam core ensures better comfort and great support. Certificated by CertiPUR-US and Standard 100 by Oeko - Tex.
- 💖【2 Pockets & Portable Design】: This triangle pillow wedge is designed with 2 special pockets and 1 handle for easy to carry everywhere! Pockets are featured with different opening directions, easily put your glasses, remote control, or mobile phone!
- Curly sheepskin upper
- 10mm curly sheepskin lining and insole
- UNIVERSAL - The Mars Wellness Silicone Heel Wedges are universal and unisex. Our medial and lateral wedges are just 3.75" long and 1.5" at its widest. This makes it suitable for most shoe sizes. The self sticking material is great for keeping your wedge in place in all kinds of footwear.
- MULTIPURPOSE - The Mars Wellness Wedge insoles is great for many foot conditions. Be it achilles tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, stress fractures, flat feel, knock knee, overpronation, supination, and foot alignment.
- Helps reduce strain on spine and eases lower back pain
- Encourages proper posture and alignment while sitting
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.