The feet are so important in basketball. They are used in pretty much every aspect of the game and at the same time a lot of demands are placed on the feet and could result in an injury. For these reasons, the basketball footwear has to be right and fitted properly.
SaleBestseller No. 1
adidas Men's Hoops 3.0 Mid Basketball Shoe, Core Black/Core Black/White, 11.5
- Men's mid-cut basketball shoes with a vintage look
- DURABLE UPPER: Synthetic leather upper is soft and durable
SaleBestseller No. 2
adidas Men's Own The Game 2.0 Basketball Shoe, White/Black/Grey, 12
- Men's basketball shoes for all-game comfort
- Regular fit
Bestseller No. 3
Nike Kyrie Infinity Black/Concord/Barely Grape/Metallic Silver CZ0204-005 Men's Basketball Shoes (us_Footwear_Size_System, Adult, Men, Numeric, Medium, Numeric_11)
- Translucent, micro-engineered upper material is lightweight and breathable. Plush, padded collar is helps to create support around the Achilles tendon.
SaleBestseller No. 4
Under Armour Unisex Jet '21 Basketball Shoe, (002) Black/Red/White, 10.5 US Men
- Under Armour’s mission is to make all athletes better through passion, design and the relentless pursuit of innovation.
- The technology behind Under Armour's diverse product assortment is complex, but the program for reaping the benefits is simple: wear HeatGear when it's hot, ColdGear when it's cold, and AllSeasonGear between the extremes.
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.