Chilblains on the toes are a common condition of the feet in colder environments that can be quite uncomfortable. They are due to changes in the temperature of the feet from being colder to warmer too quickly for the smaller blood vessels to react to this change in temperature. This creates an inflammatory process which will be itchy and later painful. The skin of chilblains becomes first red and inflamed looking, but then takes on more of a dark blue look as it becomes more chronic.
The handling of the chilblain is firstly to not get them by putting on warm hosiery and shoes so that the foot does not get too cold. Once a chilblain has happened, then you need to apply creams and other medicaments to relive the itching, irritation and pain. Physical stimulating by rubbing the area can help improve the circulation and remove the toxic products that have built up from the inflammation in the toe.
- Moisturizes and soothes itchy dry skin due to cold weather
- Protects the skin exposed to cold and humid weather
- NATURAL, ORGANIC INGREDIENTS mean that you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals irritating your skin or slowing down healing. All-natural, deep moisturizing formula that is homeopathic, paraben-free, alcohol-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, non-irritating, soothing, and safe for sensitive skin
- 3X FASTER healing, putting you on the road to recovery sooner.
- Prevention and treatment of cracks and chilblains.
- It protects the skin from the aggressions of the cold.
- Model Number: PPAX1207935
- Country Of Origin: United States
I get commissions for purchases made through links on this website. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.